Directions to Bilton Grange School, Dunchurch:
Spot the Difference SU Holiday
Bilton Grange Preparatory School, Dunchurch, Nr Rugby, Warwickshire. CV22 6QU
Please note: Many SatNav devices do not bring you to the correct place when attempting to reach the school’s postcode. Therefore, please follow the directions below when you are near the school.
From the south… via the M1, exit at junction 17 on to the M45. At the end of the M45 roundabout take 2nd exit, signed Dunchurch. Follow the hill up to the village, and at the crossroads with the traffic lights (and the Dun Cow Pub), turn left. Bilton Grange school is approximately 3/4mile along this road and can be found on the right hand side.
From the west… via the A45, do not join the M45 but follow signs to Dunchurch. In Dunchurch at traffic lights turn left. Proceed for 3/4 mile. The School entrance is on the right.
From the north… via the M1 exit at junction 18. You cannot leave the M1 at junction 17 from the north. Follow the signs for Rugby (A428) and then Banbury on the B4429/A426. Come along Ashlawn Road until you reach a roundabout and take the first exit towards Southam. The entrance to Bilton Grange School is approximately 1/2 mile along the road on the left hand side.
From the east… via the A14, then M6, exit at junction 1 to Rugby. Follow signs to Dunchurch through Rugby. Bilton Grange is 1/4 mile on the left along the A426 from the Sainsbury's roundabout.
- Sleeping bag OR 2 sheets OR duvet and 1 sheet
- A warm coat or anorak
- A waterproof coat of some sort
- Trainers for indoor games
- Strong comfortable outdoor shoes suitable for wet and muddy conditions
- Towel (a second towel for swimming would be a good idea)
- Shampoo, Soap, flannel, toothbrush and toothpaste
- 2 pairs of jeans/trousers
- Night wear
- A really warm sweater
- Swimming things
- An old unwanted shirt as a cover-up for messy activities
- A ballpoint pen or pencil
- Stamped addressed postcard (or paper and SAE) to send home on arrival
- A book
- A game or puzzle
- A small drinks bottle (for extra water on adventures)
- Felt pens or coloured crayons
- Musical instrument – please indicate which instrument your child intends to bring when sending the medical form.
- Teddy bear or similar, if required
- Sun Cream